Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Return of Nightfly...


Hello, friends and readers! “The Return of Nightfly” is almost complete. :-D I’ve made arrangements with several of my friends, partners, and affiliates and have only a short time to wait until I am back “in full swing.” I’m very eager for everything to fall into place!!!

I have a LOT of work to do with this, however. It’s exciting, but with my “transitional summer situation” of the last couple of months, I’m a bit behind in several matters. It’s not insurmountable, though, but it WILL be a challenge. I love it!

I’ll be “back” online (as most of you know me to be) shortly, but I will also be extraordinarily busy “behind the scenes.” For certain reasons, I cannot disclose precisely what I will be doing, but needless to say, I’ll be quite occupied! lol

It will be wonderful to “be back.” I’ve missed so many of you and I’ve missed the day-to-day goings-on in The Biz (I still am tuned-in, but it’s been a bit problematic to stay completely updated) and so on. I’m quite excited and I’ll be happy when everything is situated. I’ll have ever-increased abilities and duties (again, behind the scenes), but it’s going to be absolutely EXCITING!

So, be on the lookout… I’ll be back in/at my familiar “haunts” soon. ;-) I’ve worked VERY hard on many different Nightfly projects during my offline time this summer. It’s been fun, and soon I’ll be back as usual to share with you again.

If all goes well, this will happen this weekend. Assuming there are no technical difficulties, that’s the plan. So, wish me luck! J

As Summer wanes, you’ll still see ONE Nightfly in the night sky…. Me…

Thanks, as always, to my friends in and out of “The Biz.” Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fluffy said...

That's great news. I'm glad things are finally looking up for you! I bet you can't wait to be addicted to the internet once again ;)

Thursday, September 01, 2005 2:10:00 PM  
Blogger Quentin W. Buetow said...

I have to echo Fluffy's sentiments, man. It'll be great to have you back on-line again, bro!

Saturday, September 03, 2005 6:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home