Wednesday, August 24, 2005

One More Day...


I need a beer. I'm celebrating!!!

Finally. One more day and I will be paid for the first time by my new employer. One thing I absolutely LOATHE about changing companies/jobs is the fairly common "one-week lag" in payroll. The first pay date invariably is one week after completion of the first 2 weeks of employment. That can seriously throw a person's budget into disarray, as it has mine recently. It's SO VERY IRRITATING! lol

Well, the good news is that I have only one more day until payday. At some point during my slumber this Thursday night (Friday morning for you technical folks out there like me! lol), my employer will electronically bless my checking account with funds... Aaaahhhhhhh... Oh, sweet money... LOL!

Well, anyway, I don't have a significant update at the moment. My new job is going very well and I'm enjoying it. I've begun shopping for the best options for internet access from my apartment, and I'll have made my choice soon. Hopefully the installation won't be a major hassle. At this point I'm leaning towards cable over DSL, but we'll see. I haven't decided yet.

I hope this entry finds all readers happy and healthy. Cheers to all, and to all a good night! Have a beer and smile!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home