Monday, July 25, 2005

New Job!!!!


Wooohoo!!!! I got a telephone call last week, the day after my interview, and they extended a job offer to me!!! They said how very impressed with me they all were (the interview was with a panel) and how they really want me on board with their company. I'm thrilled. I begin that position two weeks from today. Cool.

No news on the internet access situation yet. Logistics has been the main issue in my current situation/employment/housing, so as of right now I have not established residential internet access. It should be a matter of a month, I am guessing. I can't wait. I have so much to do and to get caught up with. I am, in a way, dreading it since I have a backlog of Nightfly work to do. lol ;-)

Well, I hope this finds all readers well! Take care and CHEERS!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mad props to you bizzo...pretty soon you'll be able to 'Have it your way' LOL!

Thursday, July 28, 2005 10:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, 'Fly. I'm glad that everything is starting to come together for you! You deserve it!

-Fluffy

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 8:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home