Thursday, July 07, 2005

Transition

As some of you may know, I have moved YET AGAIN and I am having problems getting my internet access at home right now. I am working on getting that issue resolved as soon as I can. My absence from certain sites is a result of this problem, as most internet cafes and public libraries prohibit certain sites from being accessed. I just wanted to drop a quick public note about it in case you were wondering.

Side comment: Terrorists attacked the subways and a double-decker bus in London today. Sick bastards. It's a sad series of events and will not deter freedom-loving nations of the world. It just buries the jihadists further and further into the proverbial (or literal) sand as far as credibility goes. I fear this struggle will never end. It seems always to be the case whenever religion is involved or the name of God invoked. Sad.

Anyway, I have a lot yet to do today, so I must go. Talk to you all soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew something had to have been up with you. Congratulations on the new digs!

Our cell(s) are deactivated for the time-being; trying to cut costs as much as possible, bro.

Try to catch me on CHAOS... or at least p.m. me when you have the chance.

Take care, old man.

Saturday, July 09, 2005 1:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home