Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Nightfly Update: 15 June, 2005

Hello everyone!!!

Sorry that I have not been updating very often lately here. I've been transient (to say the least) for the last couple of weeks and things are a bit "haywire" at the moment. I've moved a couple of times and will be moving again shortly (two weeks).

At least I've gotten a very nice California-style tan through all of this! lol I moved to Texas, moved back to where I lived before, and now I have found another place to live (and that was a fiasco - understatement).

Through all of the mess and chaos, my good friends have stood by me and I want to thank those of you (and you know who you are) who have done so. I don't know how I could have gotten through this without your support!!! Thank you!

It might be awhile before my next entry here. Maybe not. It depends. I use various means of getting online (public and private), so sometimes I can hit the more adult-oriented stuff I find interesting and sometimes I cannot. lol So we'll see.

In any event, I again want to thank my friends for supporting me both materially and emotionally during this very difficult and chaotic time. My babies (my two cats) thank you too!!! :-)

Cheers!!! Talk soon...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there in a larger capacity, old man. You are definitely very much a brother to me.

Hope all is well and look forward to the return of Club Nightfly.

Monday, June 27, 2005 1:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home