Saturday, April 21, 2007

Nightfly Has Passed Away

Friends of Nightfly,

I am Michael's oldest brother. It is my sad duty to inform all of you that Michael passed away on April 6, 2007 in Ohio after several days in the hospital. His family and I were astonished to find so many people online who knew Michael. He was truly exceptional in so many ways, and it was my sad duty and privilege to give his eulogy. I do not know many of you, but I know that my brother cherished the friends he made here and in the real world.

I will be keeping his profiles open for some time. If Michael meant something to you, please post it as a comment, and I will share them with the rest of Michael's family. You may also send email to his Gmail account. For those that may wish to leave a memory, below is the link toMichael's obituary, where you may sign and view his condolence guest book: http://www.legacy.com/Dayton/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=87153787

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home