Thursday, January 11, 2007

Moving/Offline

Hello, everyone. I'll be moving into a new place and will not have my internet access installed for approximately a week. It sucks, but this happens with utilities sometimes. They get backlogged and you have to wait, especially in a city of 4.5 million people. It's nuts.

In any event, I wanted to let you know I'll be back online as soon as I can. Those of you who have my mobile telephone number can reach me there still, but as of about 30 minutes from this post, I'm checking out of the hotel here and going to move into my new place.

I've been hired at one of the city's best-rated companies to work for, and I'm going to make better money than I'd expected, so that's good. I'm excited, a bit anxious, and everything's changing, so I have to "go with the flow" of things and keep on keeping on...

Cheers to all, and I hope this post finds everyone safe, happy, healthy, and continually enjoying the gift of life which we've all been given. =]

Talk to you soon!

'Fly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home