Saturday, October 15, 2005

CNN.com - Neo-Nazi March Sparks Violence - Oct 15, 2005


I cannot believe this sort of nonsense still goes on, that there are still back-woods, backwards DUMBFUCKS out there in the world. This is the information age... Ignorance is NO LONGER an excuse for hatred, depravity, and bigotry. Don't get me wrong though - I'd go to court in a MINUTE to protect their right to speak/demonstrate freely (no matter how abhorrent I find their speech to be...I've done so when I was head paralegal to the General Counsel of the ACLU). I am a Constitutionalist.

Fucking bigot rednecks and trailer park trash. May they be mulled over by their Ford F-150 trucks and John Deere tractors (the list of redneck vehicles could go on and on, but that's another post lol). Darwinian theories will take care of them. They always do. lol

"Hey Travis, hand me that meth! I need a hit! Ahh yeeah, bitch, now that's what I done been talkin' 'bout! Now watch me ride this fuckin' bull with no hands. I even done strapped two propane tanks to its side to see if I can get 'em to blow up! Wudden't that be a sight? Make sure Dakota, Cheyenne, and Skyler are safe inside the trailer - don't want them gittin' no scars...now roll the Betamax! Get this shit on tape! White Power!!! Yyyyeeeaaaahhhaawwwww!!!"

Anti-Defamation League Article on Neo-Nazis

CNN.com - Planned neo-Nazi march sparks violence - Oct 15, 2005

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home