Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Determination!!!


You thought YOU were having a bad day!!! This guy is REALLY pissed that he can't get through this wall. LMFAO! You have to love his determination!!! ;-)

Apparently, in the full animation he eventually finds a doorknob (I was wondering if that was the gag) but, as he opens it, he dies of exhaustion from all of his efforts to get through. LOL! Damn. Talk about a lesson in futility! :-O

This has GOT to be the coolest animated GIF I've seen in years. Seriously. I find it absolutely fascinating, but then again - I can be easily amused. ;-) lol

2 Comments:

Blogger Quentin W. Buetow said...

Nothing short of amazing stick figure animation...

Seriiusly, good find 'Fly. Kinda reminds me of me.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger Nightfly said...

LMAO Yeah - I know how you get when you're pissed and determined! ;-)

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 12:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home