Friday, April 21, 2006

One Year of Blogging - Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Blog! lol

It's hard to believe... A year has passed since I started this pet project. Wow. SO MUCH has happened in my life and in the lives of my friends and business partners in the last 12 months.

In many ways it's been a Hellish 12 months, but things are turning and have turned to the good side. I'm happy if people have enjoyed reading my rants and raves and site updates, announcements, viewing pictures and artwork here. It's not so much a personal blog as it perhaps could be. I'm aware that I've not injected enough of my personality into it as of late, but I've been so busy setting up new business affiliations for Club Nightfly and also in dealing with personal matters in my private life that I've not felt terribly compelled to post a lot of my personal stuff here. I'll try to be a bit more forthcoming. Promise.

I just think sometimes that no one really cares. Blogs are "a dime a dozen," so why spend a terrible amount of time on them? Well, maybe I'd get more reaction/comments if I put more of myself into the blog entries/posts...

Oh well... I'll stop waxing in my introspection.

Happy Birthday, Blog!!! lol

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah ... there are those of us who DO read each and every entry, NIghtfly.

Keep on truckin', bubba!!

Q

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 2:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home